Eein's Life

Everyone can see who i appear to be but only a few know the real me...

You can see what i choose to show there's so much behind this smile...

You just don't know...

eein:)

eein:)
me

About Me

Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I am Me.. In all the world, there is no one else exactly like me. Everything that comes out of me is authentically mine, because I alone chose it .. I own everything about me: my body, my feelings, my mouth, my voice, all my actions, whether they be to others or myself. I own my fantasies, my dreams, my hopes, my fears. I own my triumphs and successes, all my failures and mistakes. Because I own all of me, I can become intimately acquainted with me.. By doing so, I can love me and be friendly with all my parts.. I know there are aspects about myself that puzzle me, and other aspects that I do not know.. As long as I am friendly and loving to myself, I can courageously and hopefully look for solutions to the puzzles and ways to find out more about me.. I'm not a perfect girl... My hair doesn't always stay in place and i spill things a lot. I'm pretty clumsy and sometimes i have a broken heart. My friends and i sometimes fight & maybe some days nothing goes right.... But when i think about it & take a step back i remember how amazing life truly is and this how i appear to be and i love my life now!!! love eein:)

Monday, February 22, 2010

Kuching..Here i come:)

yayy!! finally..
i'll be home by this thursday night..
i miss my family.. like totally...
can't wait to see them..
uuuu....
besides, my lil sista r waiting for me.. for her bday present and also to be with her at her bday party..
dont worry lil sista..
just wait ok...
ur bday party will be do organized as soon as i'm home..i promised that:))
wee.... sorry to keep u waiting for me:)

but, i've got work to do this holiday..huhu..
nvm.. i'll manage it..
i hope so..
there's so much to be done this holiday..
hee..

hang out with my fam n friends is a must!!!
wait 4 me <3


happy n happy.. how to describe..hee..

but, i miss HIM... :(
damn much...
love, no matter what, we'll always be together:)
ilyfdm!!! :) muahx...

ermm... that's all for today..

love2...
eein.......<3

No comments:

Post a Comment