Eein's Life

Everyone can see who i appear to be but only a few know the real me...

You can see what i choose to show there's so much behind this smile...

You just don't know...

eein:)

eein:)
me

About Me

Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I am Me.. In all the world, there is no one else exactly like me. Everything that comes out of me is authentically mine, because I alone chose it .. I own everything about me: my body, my feelings, my mouth, my voice, all my actions, whether they be to others or myself. I own my fantasies, my dreams, my hopes, my fears. I own my triumphs and successes, all my failures and mistakes. Because I own all of me, I can become intimately acquainted with me.. By doing so, I can love me and be friendly with all my parts.. I know there are aspects about myself that puzzle me, and other aspects that I do not know.. As long as I am friendly and loving to myself, I can courageously and hopefully look for solutions to the puzzles and ways to find out more about me.. I'm not a perfect girl... My hair doesn't always stay in place and i spill things a lot. I'm pretty clumsy and sometimes i have a broken heart. My friends and i sometimes fight & maybe some days nothing goes right.... But when i think about it & take a step back i remember how amazing life truly is and this how i appear to be and i love my life now!!! love eein:)

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What's meant to be will always find it's way..



my love life~~~

When i tell u that i love u....
i don't say it out of habit...or just to make conversation..
i say it so you never forget that you are the best thing that ever happened to me!!

Ever since i met YOU, Nobody else is even worth thinking about!

I love u LOVE~~<3

U R the Freaking LOVE of my LIFE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment